Thursday, April 18, 2013

Post

The letter for today my little lovelies is P. This is Day 18 of the A to Z Challenge. Using the letters of the alphabet as a starting point, bloggers are challenged to write a post everyday except Sunday. It's a good way to meet new authors and bloggers, learn about interesting books and topics and gain readership. If you stalk me (follow) I will stalk you!

My posts are loosely based on emotions/mental drama and anguish while introducing you to some books bearing the same or closely related titles/themes.



P is for Post


P is for post of which I struggle to complete. 

Twenty-six letters and not one can be incomplete. 

I stare at the letters and scratch my head while I experience a sense of dread. 

Panic and pressure overcome me.

 I will finish this challenge. 

Defeat will not overtake me! 

I ponder and ponder waiting for the words to come. 

Peace. Passion. Plumb. Precipice. I'm done!

Pouting but the words do not become clear. 

I use my pinky to penetrate my eye hoping somewhere an inspiration lies. 

Peace. Passion. Precipice. Plumb. I'm done!

I'm going to get a doll and suck my thumb.

Pushing through because tomorrow is another day. 

The finish line is near for that I say hooray!




Post on the Bookshelf









For generations of Americans, the Emily Post Institute is the authoritative source on how to behave with confidence and tact. Manners in a Digital World is its up-to-the-minute, straight-talking guide that tackles how we should act when using a digital device or when online.
















What's the secret to blogging success? It all starts with the content you create. You see, it's impossible to build a profitable blog if you're NOT providing value to visitors.

In "How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers" you'll get a simple system for writing blog posts that readers love!









What about you my fellow challenge-mates?

How  are you doing with your daily posts?

 

 

 

 

2 comments: